UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 9th Nov 2017, 10:09 pm   #1
neil29
Heptode

Default Bush TR112 speaker wanted.

Hello all, Can someone help me find a suitable speaker for my Bush TR112 radio as the one in mine has completely disappeared . will pay all costs etc.

Thanks
Neil.
neil29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2017, 11:16 pm   #2
simpsons
Pentode

Default Re: Bush TR112 speaker wanted.

Hi Neil

Are you looking for an exact replacement? A picture of the TR112 shows quite an unusual magnet assembly on the Celestion fitted.

I have a spare Selena Vega 215 loudspeaker which you are welcome to. These are very good loudspeakers with excellent bass response and widely dispersed treble as the cone design is quite unusual, but would it fit?

Would you measure the fixing centres you require and any parameters you think important and I'll compare them to the Selena.

I see that a fellow member, MICKJJO has a TR112 and subject to all things equal could fill in any blank details.

Chris nee Simpsons
simpsons is offline   Reply With Quote