UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 27th Oct 2021, 1:06 pm   #1
Bufo Bill
Heptode

Default Woking to Wolverhampton

Hi, I need a HP 182C picking up from Woking, Surrey and transporting to Wolverhampton.
Tea and cake available at Wolverhampton end, or a contribution to fuel if preferred.
Pm me for details.
Bufo Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2021, 4:22 pm   #2
Bufo Bill
Heptode

Default Re: Woking to Wolverhampton

If anyone is going up the M6 to Golborne from Woking way, I could meet at Hilton Park Sevices (northbound). A long shot I suppose but I have no transport of my own, so any help at all would be most gratefully recieved.
Thanks for reading.
All the best from Bill.
Bufo Bill is offline   Reply With Quote