UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Mar 2016, 4:47 pm   #1
ian rose
Pentode

Default Payment Gateway

Hello Paul [or all moderators]
In attempting to secure a manual from the 'vintage radio service data' section my order gets as far as the payment gateway 'authenticating your details' and then stalls. I have tried several times and checked my Pay Pal account for funds and password and all seems to be well at this end.
I wonder if you would be so kind as to check your end?
Kind regards
Ian Rose
Old 27th Mar 2016, 12:41 am   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: payment gateway

I have had several successful orders between your failed ones. If you are getting to PayPal the problem is there. Having said that there were more problems than usual over the last day or so, so PayPal may be having some issues.

If you can log into PayPal directly please email me at the address on the service data website to arrange paying manually.

A few years ago I had a separate card payment option via Nochex but less than 5% of customers used it (most still used PayPal) so I stopped it as it was costing more in fees than it was bringing in.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 27th Mar 2016, 10:35 am   #3
ian rose
Pentode

Default Re: Payment Gateway

Thanks for that, Paul.
I have done PP manually for a download of data sheet; A15549
Best regards
Ian rose
Old 27th Mar 2016, 10:38 am   #4
Paul Stenning
Administrator

I have marked your most recent order as paid so the data should be with you now. Thank you.

Paul Stenning
Old 27th Mar 2016, 2:38 pm   #5
ian rose
Pentode

Paul
download successful.
Sorry to be a nuisance but I require the variant of this manual which uses EZ40, El41, EBC41, EF41 and ECH42. Do you have that in stock?
If so I will make payment in the same way.
Ian
Old 27th Mar 2016, 11:29 pm   #6
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Please email me with the make, model and other details and I'll check and let you know what I have available. It's not really relevant for public discussion now.

Paul Stenning
Closed Thread