UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Nov 2019, 10:50 pm   #1
Linnovice
Hexode

Default Audiolab 8000C Manual

I’m not sure whether this is ‘vintage’ or not, but, I have acquired an Audiolab 8000C pre amplifier. I have it feeding a pair of Aktiv Linn Kaber/LK100 loudspeaker system. I’m impressed with the quality of the sound but I do have a small problem, well, more of a query than a problem.

Would anyone out there have a pdf copy of the instruction manual they would be happy to share? The only ones I can find online are for the early model. I have the one with the Video connections and no loading RCA’s.

I’m a little confused with the Video connections. There is a set of Video ins and outs which are the same as the tape loops but there’s an also additional pair of rca Video inputs. But, there is only one position on the listen/record selector switches. I’d be grateful for any pointers. Mike
______