UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Computers

Notices

Vintage Computers Any vintage computer systems, calculators, video games etc., but with an emphasis on 1980s and earlier equipment.

Old 2nd Jul 2022, 8:38 pm   #1
Timbucus
Octode

Default You think your PET has issues

I have been lurking on all the PET threads since the first one and have enjoyed seeing these great machines come back to life. My first experience of a PET was a friend who's dad had one in the early 80's - having just missed the chance for my dad to bring one home from work on loan myself. So I salute your attempts however, this guy may have a task on his hands...

https://youtu.be/E_m3xrYVPcQ
Timbucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2022, 9:25 pm   #2
duncanlowe
Nonode

Default Re: You think your PET has issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbucus View Post
I have been lurking on all the PET threads since the first one and have enjoyed seeing these great machines come back to life. My first experience of a PET was a friend who's dad had one in the early 80's - having just missed the chance for my dad to bring one home from work on loan myself.
You know, my first experience of a PET was my Dad bringing one home on loan. It spent a week or two at my school too, and even spent an evening in his local pub!
duncanlowe is online now   Reply With Quote