UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here)

Notices

Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here) If you have any useful general hints and tips for vintage technology repair and restoration, please share them here. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 10th Apr 2018, 11:39 pm   #21
AidanLunn
Heptode

Default Re: Jig for pre-warming 'shed shoes'

I do something similar but put my trainers on top of our hallway radiator for a few hours
Old 13th Apr 2018, 9:28 pm   #22
Biggles
Rest in Peace

Re post #16. Sirius, I come from a farming background on my Mother's side and one of my memories from being a kid visiting my Grandparent's was one of various cardboard boxes arranged around an AGA in the kitchen each with a sickly lamb in it. Feeding them with a bottle and their constant bleating. Surprisingly most of them recovered. Unfortunately it all came back a second time as my wife is from a farming family and we went through it all again. It put me off sheep and general livestock for life. The Rayburn range we have at the moment is great for various tasks, including boiling up my motorbike chains in grease when SWMBO is out for the day. The cat would climb into the warming oven if we left the door open. It likes to lie on top of the heap of kindling drying out next to the stove instead.
Alan.
Old 5th Jul 2018, 6:05 pm   #23
Refugee
Dekatron

I have just spotted what you all want for next winter at Chesterfield flea market.
The weather was telling me that they would be useless at the time I took the photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5378.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	165643   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5378E.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	165644  
Closed Thread