UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Jan 2021, 2:06 pm   #1
karlfoxman
Diode

Default TF995B/5 Service manual

Hello,

I am asking on behalf of my Father, he used to work for PYE (Cambridge) quite a few years ago and over the years acquired lots of test equipment. He has recently cleared out his 'study' and is keen to get some of these items back up and running. He asked me to find a service manual on the above equipment. I Have found the manual for the TF995A model but as I understand there is some quite large differences between the two. Any help would be very grateful! Maybe at some point he will also join this forum as he has he has a wealth of knowledge on radio equipment.

Many Thanks,

Karl
Old 26th Jan 2021, 3:13 pm   #2
Boulevardier
Heptode

Default Re: TF995B/5 Service manual

I assume you mean the Marconi FM signal generator. I have a pdf manual for the TF995B2. If that's what you need, PM me with your email address and I'll send it (it's just a bit too big to attach to this post).

Mike
Old 26th Jan 2021, 3:16 pm   #3
karlfoxman
Diode

Yes I believe so, my father is not the most confident using forums so I tried my luck. This is great news! Many thanks!
Old 26th Jan 2021, 3:30 pm   #4
Boulevardier
Heptode

Karl - if you send me an email contact address, I'll send it to you.

There are some members on the forum who have quite a lot of experience with this generator who have given me a lot of generous help with it. Encourage him to join us - it's a very friendly place for newcomers!

Mike
Closed Thread