UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 19th Nov 2016, 9:58 pm   #1
Oldcodger
Nonode

Default PC stuff.

Where to get or Modern ?
Might interest those in the Midlands, as their counter is open to all. I've just picked up a new RICOH SP 211 printer (laser) for around £25. I opted to pick it up as delivery is free only over £50 and they're only about 15 miles from me.
Great showroom, and very helpfull blokes.
But they do all manner of PC bits & pieces and deliver to stores etc as well as deliver to home.

http://www.box.co.uk/shop
Old 20th Nov 2016, 1:19 am   #2
Lloyd 1985
Nonode

Default Re: PC stuff.

Thanks for posting that link, I'm currently in the market for some new hard drives, preferably 1TB or more for my laptop, and also something suitable to use for backup (since my old 500GB backup became unreadable...), these guys look to have a good selection at reasonable prices, so it looks like I might actually get what I want!

Regards,
Lloyd.
Old 20th Nov 2016, 9:55 am   #3
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: PC stuff.

There are hundreds of suppliers of modern PC parts and we don't feel links to them are relevant here.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread