UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Old 21st Apr 2024, 10:44 am   #1
Dorian27
Heptode

Default Bsr ua50

Can any one tell me where I could find a service sheet for this record player autochanger please I have looked on the net but no luck for this model
Dorian27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2024, 11:10 am   #2
G6ONEDave
Octode

Default Re: Bsr ua50

It appears that this model is not available from the above link, don't know about the web though. Anyway if it's of any help I have a 10 page photocopied document that covers operation, dismantling, voltage connections, lubrication, adjustments, fault finding guide, exploded diagrams and parts list. I could scan and email it to you, think it will be too large a pdf to post here. This document is not labelled as either a user guide or service manual.

Dave
Old 21st Apr 2024, 11:39 am   #3
Dorian27
Heptode

Yes please my email is

(Removed by Mod to try to save you from the spammers. It's best to use PM fro addresses etc.)
Old 21st Apr 2024, 3:35 pm   #4
G6ONEDave
Octode

Here is the promised pdf scanned at 400dpi in b&w, turned out to be inside the forums size limits.

Dave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSR UA50.pdf (792.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 21st Apr 2024, 4:39 pm   #5
Dorian27
Heptode

Thanks so much very grateful to you