UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 2nd Dec 2019, 4:15 pm   #1
Gazmarson
Diode

Default Servicing a Deccallian 88

Hi all,
New member here and first post. I have a 1952 Deccallian 88 which Iíve owned for about 20 years. It works very sweetly baring a few crackles and hisses at the pots and is in ok condition except for where my parrot had a nibble at the corner of the lid vinyl. Ok, my question: Iím looking for someone to either give the old gal a decent and thorough service or possibly a complete restoration. Nothing, to my knowledge is broken or damaged apart from what Iíve indicated. Is there anyone on here that undertakes such things? I can post pics if necessary. Iím in Birmingham.
Thanks
Gazmarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2019, 12:48 am   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Servicing a Deccallian 88

I can help you with this, though I can't do cosmetic repairs.

Please send me a Private Message

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2019, 11:52 am   #3
unitelex
Tetrode

Default Re: Servicing a Deccallian 88

If you are still needing it servicing, I can help Gaz, if you can get it to me in Manchester
Please send a PM

Chris
unitelex is offline   Reply With Quote