UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jul 2019, 3:50 pm   #21
Poppymarsh
Triode

Default Re: National Panasonic SG-2070 music centre

Hi Edward would it be difficult for me to explore the problem myself or is it a job for an expert as I haven't got the expertise of you gentlemen on this forum?
Old 1st Jul 2019, 7:33 pm   #22
Edward Huggins
Dekatron

These are complex machines given all the radio tuner, amplifiers, record and tape deck elements that they contain. I fear when you strip it down you may find it daunting, whereas something like a basic Dansette type record player for example would be far more easy to dismantle and then work on. I would suggest you seek help from this Forum, there are many members nearby to you.
Old 2nd Jul 2019, 9:58 am   #23
Poppymarsh
Triode

thanks Edward, ill ask on the forum if anybody could help me. thank you.
Closed Thread