UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Jun 2007, 9:55 pm   #1
Ray-dio
Retired Dormant Member

Default Grundig Transistor 310 Manual

I recently bought this radio a few days ago,I paid $87.00 but it's one of those things you just gotta have...........................I had one exactly like this 35 yrs ago in the Army and it was stolen from my barracks. I missed it but that the way things go in life. I was wondering if anyone would have a owners manual for this Grundig. This is my 1st post,glad to join up with you guys!................Raymond
Old 1st Oct 2007, 11:07 pm   #2
ddonjay
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Grundig Transistor 310 Manual

Ray-dio,
I see that you have not had any replies yet for the Grundig Hit Boy 310, if I find any info. I will let you know. I'm looking for repair Service Information, Schematic, PCB layout, etc. for this set. Do you have any leads.
Regards,Ddonjay, Billericay, UK.
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 1:01 pm   #3
jgaryk
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Grundig Transistor 310 Manual

Hi,

I have a schematic for this. Please send me a PM with your email address.

Gary
Closed Thread