UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Dec 2011, 10:03 am   #21
maninashed
Rest in Peace

Default Re: North West Workshop

Hi Mark, that's a great idea, please count me in I'd love to come dependent on date.
Bill
Old 26th Feb 2012, 5:59 pm   #22
Dave Moll
Dekatron

I don't suppose we're anywhere close to setting dates yet, are we?

If we're talking about a Sunday in April, would it be possible to avoid 15th, please? And, of course, 8th is Easter Sunday.
Old 26th Feb 2012, 6:03 pm   #23
Mark the Mender
Retired Dormant Member

Dave,
Due to some other things going on, the most notable my Dad being in hospital again, I have unfortunately had too put this on hold at present. It is still the intention to hold one.

Cheers Mark
Closed Thread