UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Dec 2008, 2:55 pm   #21
murphymad
Heptode

Default Re: Wootton Bassett - 7th December

Hi Dave,

As far as I am aware, there was no jar of HV caps around in the hall when we left after the clear up, and nothing has been notified to me by the Caretaker who is usually very quick to find anything and let me know.

It was a very good meeting with a lot of people attending and the Auction went very well without a single hitch!

If I do hear that someone has got them by mistake, i'll let you know.

Mike...
Old 8th Dec 2008, 10:19 pm   #22
Hybrid tellies
Nonode

Location: 1966-1976 Coverack in Cornwall and Helston Cornwall. 1976-present Bristol/Bath area.

Hi I had a great day out. Met a few people I knew and some I didn't. Only bought a few things like a strange Turkish Grundig tranny radio and an interesting Soviet multimeter off the auction.
Old 9th Dec 2008, 10:33 am   #23
newlite4
Octode

Yes it was a great day to be among people that you like and things that you love . I had sold enough on the stall to justify going for the Australian Monarch (Peter Pan GKL) midget set in the auction. It was good to see so many there considering the cold weather conditions.
Neil
Old 11th Dec 2008, 10:44 pm   #24
ajs37
Heptode

just to add my belated thanks to Mike and the crew for organising the day - I ended up with a fair bit of junk (besides the Dulcette gramophone) but I didn't spend much!
a very enjoyable day!
Andy
Old 13th Dec 2008, 9:04 pm   #25
ekcobeach
Rest in Peace

Hi, Did anyone from this forum purchase a GEC from the bring and buy? Colin.
Closed Thread