UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Jun 2018, 7:04 pm   #1
AndyP-UK
Triode

Default Wanted: Avo Model 40 MkII Cut-Out Knob

I rescued an AVO Model 40 MkII from a boot sale today but it is missing the top cap off the cut-out button (the metal shaft is visible in the hole), also missing the plastic? plug that has the writing '40 MkII' on it that sits below the meter zero pot. Does anyone have a scrap meter with these bits available?

Thanks
Old 25th Jun 2018, 6:19 pm   #2
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Re: Wanted: Avo Model 40 MkII Cut-Out Knob

Hi AndyP-UK,

As part of the mammoth pre-move de-clutter I found these AVO meters in the shed.

Andy, is the one on bottom right of the attached photo of use to you? just hoping I'm correct with my AVO Mk spotting and identifying.

It's FOC as it needs to find a home.

Let me know if it's of use?

Regards
Terry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060708.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	165221  
Closed Thread