UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Nov 2014, 2:02 am   #1
stevekendal
Heptode

Default Pye from north Finchley to further North

I have just rescued a Pye Black Box from an owner moving house and I now need help getting it up to me here in Cumbria. Theres no hurry so maybe we can relay it up here in easy stages. can anyone help please? Steve.
Old 23rd Nov 2014, 1:09 pm   #2
GrimJosef
Nonode

Default Re: Pye from north Finchley to further North

If it could be got to me (Sth Oxfordshire) before Christmas then I should be able to get it to Yorkshire/Durham/Tyneside or, perhaps, even across to Cumbria as we travel north and south again between Christmas and New Year. Of course if you get a firmer or more direct offer then do please take it .

Cheers,

GJ
Old 23rd Nov 2014, 1:48 pm   #3
stevekendal
Heptode

Default Re: Pye from north Finchley to further North

Thanks for that, now I just need a volunteer for the first leg