UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Mar 2010, 11:06 am   #1
murphymad
Heptode

Default URGENT - 2 £5 Stalls available HARPENDEN

Hi All,

I have been informed by Vic Williamson that two Stallholders who booked tables at Harpenden tomorrow have called to cancel.
One due to illness the other has car problems.

As the stalls have already been paid for, they are open for anyone who wants to have a stall.

All we ask for is a £5 donation to the Vintage Wireless Museum and that you call ME on 01380 860787 to confirm that you want one.

We could probably extend your table to two tables if you have already booked one with a bit of jiggery-pokery!

First come etc...

Mike...
Old 6th Mar 2010, 5:03 pm   #2
Rejectostat
Hexode

Default Re: URGENT - 2 £5 Stalls available HARPENDEN

I have said I'll have one of the stalls, but there is still another up for grabs for a donation to the BVWTM.
Closed Thread