UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Sep 2020, 12:51 pm   #1
jbrissie
Diode

Default Trying to find info on Toshiba Blackstripe C-1411

Hi All
found a toshiba c-1411 black stripe on an old family property. Can't seem to find anything about it online - i.e how old, maybe a manual etc etc. Closest thing I can find is the C385, which looks similar, but has a phone port and the button layout is slightly different.

I'm keen to restore it but have no idea where to start - any help greatly appreciated!
Old 14th Sep 2020, 9:06 pm   #2
John123
Heptode

Default Re: trying to find info on Toshiba Blackstripe C-1411

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I had a quick nose around and found a C-1410 in a 1978 Toshiba product brochure (top-row, second in from the right). Might be the European equivalent of yours. It's all in German, though!
Old 15th Sep 2020, 3:22 pm   #3
19Seventy7
Octode

Default Re: Trying to find info on Toshiba Blackstripe C-1411

I've managed to translate the brochure, but it's not very helpful, if at all, but might be an interesting read

Quote:
This shape-friendly portable brings them - like the great Toshiba image tube technology of Toshiba high visuality. Its 36cm colour image tubes combine the advantages of the slot mask and the in line technology with the black stripe process.

His sharp, natural colour image will surprise her. They operate the Toshiba c1410 effortlessly by 8 touch buttons. The 8 key also serves as an audio vision button. You can use it to operate electronic ones easily.

Also this handy colour-portable has a switchable automatic sharp adjustment, which takes away their re-regulation, and ensures evenly consistent quality of colour, image and tone.

Further advantages of the Toshiba c1410: ton radiation by front speakers, low power consumption and a low weight of only 15.7kg. Technical data: page 28
'8 tipptasten' = 8 touch buttons

'77
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toshiba C1410 (2).png
Views:	59
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	215734  
Old 15th Sep 2020, 3:40 pm   #4
patrickgnl
Pentode

Default Re: trying to find info on Toshiba Blackstripe C-1411

Quote:
Originally Posted by John123 View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I had a quick nose around and found a C-1410 in a 1978 Toshiba product brochure (top-row, second in from the right). Might be the European equivalent of yours. It's all in German, though!
Love that website, thanks for finding it!

Unfortunately, I cant find anything for that TV either sorry...

Patrick
Closed Thread