UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Nov 2015, 10:34 pm   #21
ukcol
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Vintage Radio Service Data DVD-ROM with Adobe Reader XI

When version XI of the adobe reader came out I had the problem of the Service Data DVD ROM index not working and so I went back to using version X.

When looking at a pdf with version X very occasionally I get a message saying that the pdf has contents that it doesn't support, but I never notice any difference.

If version 15 is not likely to work properly with the Service Data DVD ROM either I will stick with version X.

Thanks for your help Paul.
Closed Thread