UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 30th Sep 2018, 7:54 pm   #1
Mikey405
Octode

Default Philips G11 and Philips VCR Free

Hi everyone.

I'm afraid this Philips G11 and VR2023 are still available. The chap on the forum that wanted them isn't replying to my messages so if anyone fancies these then they can be collected from Orpington in Kent for free.

Just let me know a suitable email address (by PM) to pass on to the chap and I'll get it arranged.

Thanks all.

Kind regards.

From Mike.
Old 30th Sep 2018, 9:52 pm   #2
Paul Godley
Tetrode

Default Re: Philips G11 and Philips VCR Free

Hi Mike

whats are the details about the G11? what size screen is it?

Thanks

paul
Paul Godley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Oct 2018, 8:16 am   #3
Mikey405
Octode

Default Re: Philips G11 and Philips VCR Free

Hi Paul.

I'm afraid I don't know any more details than the fact that it's a G11 and that it was working until being replaced by an LCD set.

Thanks Paul.

Kind regards.

From Mike.