UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 10th Feb 2018, 2:14 pm   #1
Mario Capaldi
Diode

Default Smith's Sectric clock help wanted.

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and need some help with a previously working Smith's Sectric Wall Clock.

I have a similar clock to the one in this thread https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=112664 and after cleaning it up can't get it to work.

The arms seem loose and mechanism won't turn with power switched on. The motor tests ok so think I need someone with better skills than me to sort it.

Can anyone suggest some who could repair/service this for me please. Keen to get it working again.

Based in Scotland but happy to post etc.

Thanks in advance

Mario
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1518268249695851800724.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	157129  
Mario Capaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2018, 4:21 pm   #2
Radio Tech
Octode

Default Re: Smith's Sectric clock help wanted.

Hello Mario

Welcome to our forum, I have sent a PM to you regarding help with clock

Best wishes

Ken
Radio Tech is offline   Reply With Quote