UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Jun 2024, 10:02 am   #21
Valvepower
Octode

Default Re: MATE Transmitter.

I can fully understand the shortcomings of this design, but I suppose it was the simplicity that caught my eye.

However, in view of the ‘compliance’ work, the project would be getting a bit like an EMC radiated emssiosns compliance job ..., so I’ll “Run away! Run away!” and the Weyrad oscillator and other bits will stay on the shelf for another project… As I said, I’ve enough projects to keep me happy and another isn’t needed.

Terry
Old 27th Jun 2024, 10:10 am   #22
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: MATE Transmitter.

I think that is the right decision and a good point to close this thread.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread