UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2006, 9:00 am   #1
Sean Williams
Dekatron

Default Will there be a bring and buy at the NVCF?

Well, The title says it all really - I have a few books left over here that ought to be offered to like minded individuals.....

Cheers
Sean
Old 4th May 2006, 6:14 pm   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Will there be a bring and buy at the NVCF?

I have emailed the query and thread link to the rest of the committee, so hopefully someone who knows will respond later.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 4th May 2006, 10:49 pm   #3
Danny
Heptode

Hi hope so cos ive got some interesting goodies to move on if not then it will have to be harpenden.
Danny
Old 6th May 2006, 1:14 pm   #4
murphymad
Heptode

Hi All,

As there has been a cancellation of a table this morning due to family death. It may be possible to set up a bring and buy table.

I think you just need to look out for it tomorrow, as until later today when I get to the site and the tables are laid out I will not know.

I will probably move the spare table out of it's row and down to the area in front of the TV display for ease of finding it, so look out for it tomorrow.

Mike...