UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Dec 2015, 8:57 am   #21
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: BVWS Royal Wootton Bassett 6th December

Valve prices varied a lot, with some trays selling for £20-£30 while others reached around £150.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 7th Dec 2015, 11:24 am   #22
greenstar
Octode

The valves seemed to go for less than usual - several trays at £20-£30 - some for much more.
Apologies to the clearer uppers, as I neglected to collect the Elmig projector I left for sale on the B&B. Hope somebody gave it a home - they are most welcome.
Old 9th Dec 2015, 5:22 pm   #23
ajs37
Heptode

Belated thanks from me to Mike and everybody who helped to run the meeting - I did come away with a couple of radios I had been after for a long time - unfortunately, when I got home and sat down to eat, I was violently sick - this went on for the next 24 hours - very unpleasant - hence the belated thanks! Completely recovered now - looking forward to the auction in Feb.
Closed Thread