UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 13th Feb 2019, 9:39 pm   #1
Wharfdale bob
Diode

Default Wharfedale Teesdale SP2

Hello everyone & thanks for letting me join,

About 20 years ago a friend gave me these great big old broken speakers, I was a kid at the time looking at them in awe thinking wow!! Look at these!!!
Anyways time has flown & I've still got them but wow! They are in so bad disrepair I've had them so long I can't let go, and least I can do is to get them working.

So far I've taken all the individual speakers out to find the main drivers are perished & blown. Midrange in both are gone & only 1 tweeter is working, but both missing the material cover over the metal (I remember scraping that off 20 odd years back

My question is who & where can help me source new components inc cross overs if needed?

Thanks Rob
Wharfdale bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2019, 9:58 am   #2
daveobuchanan
Triode

Default Re: Wharfedale Teesdale SP2

Hi
I have a near ish mint working pair, one of the woofers is a bit dodgy but usable enough that I have been looking after but don't really need.....

happy to consider moving on for a modest fee...
daveobuchanan is offline   Reply With Quote