UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 26th Feb 2019, 1:29 pm   #1
electroman
Diode

Smile TMK VF7B multimeter

Hi, can anyone help me with a repair to a TMK VF7B multimeter, it's the first analogue meter that I bought. I left the batteries in it sometime ago and they leaked and destroyed the battery connections. I would like to see it up and running again just for sentimental reasons. I would have a go at it myself but my eye sight isn't what it was, and I also suffer from osteoarthritis so my fingers give me problems. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you, electroman.
electroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2019, 3:46 pm   #2
jonnybear
Octode

Default Re: TMK VF7B multimeter

Hi
I do not recollect the TMK VF7B multimeter but do have a couple of TMK meters myself.
If it is just the battery connections I would be willing to repair FOC, but you would have to pay postage both ways.
John
jonnybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2019, 6:34 pm   #3
electroman
Diode

Default Re: TMK VF7B multimeter

Hi john thanks for the reply, but a friend has actually supplied me with some battery connections. I have just got to get some batteries now to test it out. I am positive it took AA and a PP3, but i have tried AAs but they dont fit. If i have any more problems i will come back to you. thanks very much John. If you care to talk to me you can contact me via PM.

Last edited by AC/HL; 1st Mar 2019 at 6:39 pm. Reason: Privacy
electroman is offline   Reply With Quote