UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 5th Oct 2019, 4:08 pm   #1
Sinewave
Heptode

Default Ramsgate to other side of London

Hello, is anyone heading out to Ramsgate from anywhere around the West side of London?

I have an item to collect from Ramsgate. I'm here there and everywhere over Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Hillingdon Borgough, so if anyone is popping to Ramsgate and then into or near any of the locations above, please get in touch.

Thanks.
Old 14th Oct 2019, 10:59 am   #2
davyrocket2
Pentode

Default Re: Ramsgate to other side of London

Hello I live in Garlinge just outside Margate so It would be a short bus ride for me . I also got to Hillingdon to visit a mate who lives in Harefield on the Grand Union canal. I am orignally from Oxford and do go back to visit friends. I am trying to go there late November early December I could collect and store it if you are not in a hurry and am sure if went ahead we could work something out p.m me if you want to regards David Grant .
davyrocket2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2019, 7:35 am   #3
Sinewave
Heptode

You wouldn't have got this on a bus, but thanks anyway.
Old 15th Oct 2019, 11:13 pm   #4
davyrocket2
Pentode

I have a sack trolley that has a wheel arrangment that means it can climb up or down flights of stairs. I last used it to collect a Dynatron CTV22A from Cheshunt overground going to Liverpool St by train and then walked to London St Pancras using the lift and onto a train back to Margate. I live 10 mins from the Station. I started at 14.30 and was back home by 19.15. The wooden cabinet was undamaged as was the CRT. I guess it shows what can be done if you are determined enough.

Regards David Grant.
davyrocket2 is offline   Reply With Quote