UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 13th Oct 2018, 2:23 pm   #1
G8HQP Dave
Dekatron

Default 1990 TV table FOC

I bought this around 1990, but it is now surplus to requirements. Local charity shops say that there is currently no demand for such items. Before it goes to the tip I wondered if anyone on here needs something from the same era on which to display a real telly (you know, those heavy things with a CRT)?

76cm W x 59cm H x 46cm D, black, one shelf, side drawer with slots for VHS cassettes, good condition (I have enlarged the back hole for cables)

May be possible to dismantle for easier transport. I think it came flat-packed, but it was a long time ago. Free of charge. Will need collecting from Solihull (near airport).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TVtable_open.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	170822  
Old 13th Oct 2018, 3:45 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: 1990 TV table FOC

You could use it to house hifi too.
Old 18th Oct 2018, 2:45 pm   #3
G8HQP Dave
Dekatron

Default Re: 1990 TV table FOC

No takers so it has gone to the tip. Thread can be closed.
Closed Thread