UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Oct 2006, 11:46 am   #1
Roger13
Retired Dormant Member

Default Marconiphone 4261 up for grabs.

Hi Folks.

I have an old Marconiphone 4261 stereo tape recorder here that I have no use for.

It is in pretty good cosmetic condition but has an electrical problem on one channel. Frankly it doesn't inspire me enough to want to spend time or money on it and I fear it's destined for the skip. Pity though, as it's in pretty good shape physically.

If anyone is in need of parts for this model I'd be happy to strip them out and send for the cost of postage. Equally, you can have the whole item for the same deal although it's a heavy beast and I can't guarantee it's safe transit with the materials I have available, although I'll do my best.

Hate to throw anything away!

Roger.
Old 4th Oct 2006, 8:49 pm   #2
dazzlevision
Dekatron

Default Re: Marconiphone 4261 up for grabs.

Hello Roger,

You have a PM.

Regards,

Dazzlevision
Closed Thread