UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Old 19th Nov 2018, 2:03 pm   #1
Norman Raeburn
Hexode

Default Grundig TK547

Hi Folks, I have been asked to look at this tape recorder and as per usual someone has been at it.
I found a couple of springs in the bottom which I have been able to refit. The problem I have is the small roller that locates against the cam on the rew, play, stop, ff knob. It drops out, I thought at first the pressure from a lever and spring kept it in place. On further examination I think there may be a spring steel piece to keep it in place as there are indentations where a part may have been fitted. I have had a look inside the machine but can't find any more parts laying around.
I hope you get the drift of the part I am talking about. I could add pictures if that may help.
I have downloaded a few manuals from the internet but none give an exploded mechanical view.
Can anyone help please. Norman
Norman Raeburn is offline   Reply With Quote