UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled)

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled) If you offer repair or restoration services please post a thread here. You cannot reply to threads here, please use Private Message to make contact.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Dec 2021, 10:14 am   #1
JonSnell
Hexode

Default Condenser re-stuffing

Got one of these ?.....
Dansette capacitor re-stuffing service.
I can re-stuff your original condenser with new, modern capacitors to bring new life to your humming record player.
I remove the contents, fill with new components and pot them. If the contact former is still intact, I will reuse it for ease of replacement or I am happy to accept the complete amplifier and remove/replace the multi capacitor and any other component that has failed, including the valve if needed.
Photos are showing the restuffed capacitor and the fully refitted and working amplifier with a new safety earth lead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 09.02.42.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	247728   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 09.00.08.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	247729   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 09.01.59.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	247730  
Old 12th Dec 2021, 2:40 pm   #2
JonSnell
Hexode

Default Condenser re-stuffing (clarified)

Got one of these?......
Dansette capacitor re-stuffing service.
I can re-stuff your original condenser with new, modern capacitors to bring new life to your humming record player.
I remove the contents, fill with new components and pot them, leaving space for the vents if there is an issue at a later date. If the contact former is still intact, I will reuse it for ease of replacement or I am happy to accept the complete amplifier and remove/replace the multi capacitor and any other component that has failed, including the valve if needed.
Photos are showing the restuffed capacitor and the fully refitted and working amplifier with a new safety earth lead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Original.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	247747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Re-stuffed component.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	247748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Completed amplifier.jpg
Views:	161