UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 20th Sep 2022, 9:52 am   #1
Simon1966
Diode

Default Dansette Monarch Repair - Dorset/Hants

Hi. I have a Dansette Monarch with BSR Monarch Autochanger. I'm currently cleaning the case etc. but would like a competent person to clean/check/repair as necessary the BSR Monarch Autochanger and all the electrics.
Is there anyone in the Dorset / Hampshire area who could help (I am in Christchurch)
Would like to get it safe and useable
Cheers
Simon1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2022, 11:24 am   #2
JonSnell
Hexode

Default Re: Dansette Monarch Repair - Dorset/Hants

I am in Weymouth and have refurbished many of these.
I even re stuff the main smoothing capacitor to keep it looking original and I keep most of the spares in stock.
Please PM me for my details.