UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Sep 2019, 11:28 am   #1
TonyDuell
Dekatron

Default ITT Colorscope 3084 camera equivalent

I've just bought an old ITT portable VHS recorder and camera (separate units, not a camcorder).

The recorder is a P3833. It looked 'JVC-ish' to me and I am pretty sure it's a rebadged HR2200 for which I now have the service manual.

The camera is a Colorscope 3084. It may well be a JVC unit too, but I can't identify it. Does anyone know the equivalent so I can find the service manual, etc.
Old 25th Sep 2019, 4:44 pm   #2
TonyDuell
Dekatron

Default Re: ITT Colorscope 3084 camera equivalent

Just in case anyone else is wondering, I am pretty sure the ITT Colorscope 3084 camera is a re-badged JVC GX-S9E.

Alas I've not managed to find a source of a service manual for it.
Old 25th Sep 2019, 9:34 pm   #3
John123
Heptode

Default Re: ITT Colorscope 3084 camera equivalent

If there is a corresponding Ferguson equivalent of the JVC, then at least that's another avenue to explore re: service data.

The Fergie's were a little more commonplace..if that's even the right word to use! Probably cost as much as a small Caribbean island when new!
Closed Thread