UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Dec 2020, 10:26 am   #21
SeanStevens
Octode

Default Re: Grundig 3028, EM34

I think I had one of those - or similar with "3D" in the name.

Does that have the red rubber band graphic equaliser simulation still in tact? Mine had to be repaired as it had fallen off one of the spigots that moved it.

SEAN
Old 3rd Dec 2020, 11:29 am   #22
robreddog
Pentode

HI, no it did not and could find no sign of there being any but as it had been partially restored before i got it maybe it had been removed.
Old 3rd Dec 2020, 3:48 pm   #23
robreddog
Pentode

Hi, to reply to Gabriel,
I am a novice but have worked 50 years on electro/mechanical systems, I don't think it's so much the electrics on these sets but more tricky on the mechanical, switches, cords, springs etc, I was lucky that I only had to clean up, lubricate these.
There are lots of people on the forum with tons more expertise than me who may disagree, also have not needed an rf gen yet.
Rob.
Closed Thread