UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Sep 2012, 12:48 pm   #1
Aerodyne
Octode

Default Cowbit, Sunday

Just a reminder to all interested that the Radiophile Autumn get-together is set for Sunday 30th Sept, i.e. tomorrow. Cowbit is not far from Spalding and is not too difficult to reach from, say, Peterborough, now that road improvements have been made.
What's there? Numerous stalls, a very full auction, tea and snacks and chatter with like-minded folk. A pleasant few hours, in fact. I'll be there, as usual.
Tony
Old 29th Sep 2012, 3:07 pm   #2
rmslt56
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Cowbit, Sunday

Hi Tony,

Will you have any copies of your new book as per the last Radiophile? If so I would like a copy. I will
be there tomorrow.

Regards,
Doug
Old 29th Sep 2012, 6:11 pm   #3
Aerodyne
Octode

Default Re: Cowbit, Sunday

Hi Doug
Sorry - the Radiophile advert was a mistake as the book is no longer available. All copies of the second reprint have been sold and I have no plans to have a third batch printed. If you take a look on Amazon you might find an odd copy or two still available there. However, I do intend shortly to place an eBook version of the book on my website, to complement the existing two eBook versions of my earlier works. These eBooks are downloadable via email and are .pdf in form - and of course are considerably less expensive than the printed equivalent. Files are entirely printable.
If you'd like to take a look on my web site in a week or two, the book should be ready for sale. Alternatively I do offer a CD ROM version of each book.
If you spot me at Cowbit, have a chat.
Web site: www.vintageradioworld.co.uk
Tony
Closed Thread