UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Sep 2014, 7:47 pm   #1
sobell1980
Octode

Default B and O Beocenter 2002 spare parts.

I have completed rebuilding a Beocenter 2002 for my good friend. I had a donor Beocenter to complete the project. I DO NOT know if any of the listed parts are working. I know for sure the complete tape deck module requires at least a new belt. They all visually look in good condition.

Beocenter 2002 platter and complete deck with motor speed control pcb motor,silent switch etc. Comes with tone arm but no cartridge. The deck is removed from the Beocenter. I do have the drive belt for it. 5.00 plus postage or collection

Beocenter 2002 hybrid amplifier chip for left and right channels. I have cut the wires to remove from the pcb but have plenty of length to solder in. 5.00 plus postage or collection.

Beocenter 2002 complete tape deck module. I can see the belt is broken. 5.00 plus postage or collection. Please PM me or leave a message on the thread.

Dave.
Closed Thread