UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Sep 2005, 12:59 pm   #1
Drifton
Pentode

Location: Cambridge... in that country formally know as 'Great Britain'
Default AVO VCM163 instructions

Attached in WinZip (if it works), is a cleaned up version using MS Excel of an abbreviated list of instructions that I made up from a rather poor copy of the operation manual for the AVO VCM163. This I finally managed to find and download off a German site. So if like me there is anyone caught without a user manual and too tight to buy one or want to get underway before one can be obtained… there it is. However the AVO Valve Data manual is still essential though.

In item 6 of the Primary Set-Up section, the manual implies but doesn’t detail if the meter pointer should be in the centre of the small black segment but that’s how I set it up… it probably wouldn’t matter.

I’ve included the valve type abbreviations as a crib to remind me.

It will all print out onto A4 but you may need to adjust the header and footer both to 10mm and get rid of the gutter (0) in "Page Set-Up"

Dave.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Avo Valve Data Manual (c).zip (5.9 KB, 591 views)
Closed Thread