UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Feb 2018, 10:59 pm   #1
skamanuk
Retired Dormant Member

Default Rigonda Type10 Mac1 Speaker help

I have the Rigonda Party Time Calypso record player and have finally acquired the correct Type 10 Mac1 Speakers unfortunately they are missing the plugs to connect to the player, I'm assuming these are difficult to find however does anyone know if these plugs are available anywhere to purchase thanks Gary
Old 4th Feb 2018, 11:38 pm   #2
Audio1950
Dekatron

Default Re: Rigonda Type10 Mac1 Speaker help

With respect, I, and other members have loads of different plugs to spare, but have no idea what sort of sockets are fitted to your Rigonda. A photo would be helpful!
Old 4th Feb 2018, 11:40 pm   #3
skamanuk
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Rigonda Type10 Mac1 Speaker help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio1950 View Post
A photo of the sockets would help.
true but i will wait for someone who knows the machine or has the service info to reply
Closed Thread