UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Jan 2018, 9:56 am   #21
mole42uk
Nonode

Default Re: Gould 1604 plotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksdavies View Post
Thanks but I have some now. I'm now waiting for information in English about the pens. I have contacted the recommended supplier but it seems they have a minimum order price which is just about £1 over the price of a set of pens.I don't want to buy two sets of pens so I'm waiting for a guide as to what will make the price up to the minimum
You could ask if anyone on here wants a set and split the cost. I bought two sets, they seemed cheap enough but I'm sure I could sell one to you for half the cost I paid. I'll just have to find where I stored the other set!

Index:
recursive loop: see recursive loop
Old 29th Jan 2018, 8:49 pm   #22
Ksdavies
Retired Dormant Member

I will be happy to buy a set of pens from you. Just let me have the details please.
Old 29th Jan 2018, 9:01 pm   #23
Ksdavies
Retired Dormant Member

My 1604 is a black and white thermal printer my Gould 605 is a colour pen plotter.
Now with a feed roller that is not working!
Old 30th Jan 2018, 12:22 am   #24
Ksdavies
Retired Dormant Member

My 1604 is a thermal black and white thermal plotter and my 6502 is a coloured pen plotter. Unfortunately I didn't see the sign saying "don't pull the paper " until after I 'd pulled the paper and now the feed roller doesn't work! Any help!
Old 15th Feb 2018, 5:05 pm   #25
Ksdavies
Retired Dormant Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole42uk View Post
You could ask if anyone on here wants a set and split the cost. I bought two sets, they seemed cheap enough but I'm sure I could sell one to you for half the cost I paid. I'll just have to find where I stored the other set!
If you find them I'll be willing to buy a set off you. Just let me have details.
Old 19th Mar 2018, 11:09 am   #26
Chris77
Retired Dormant Member

Besides repairing the internal plotter you can capture the commands sent to the plotter (RS232-USB) and convert them to a SVG file.
Closed Thread