UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 28th Jun 2020, 11:12 am   #1
Alan Arkless
Diode

Default Newbie with 2 machines in Durham

Hi,

I've always played my old tapes since the 1960s then a couple of years ago my Fidelity machine died and I was given 2 machines by friends. These both now seem to be in need of a service. I live in County Durham and I don't know any shops locally that can help. I'd happily drop them off somewhere in the North-East and pay someone to get them running again. However, it would be good to meet others with the enthusiasm and knowledge associated with reel to reel machines. Also, I'd like to learn how to maintain them.

One machine has the badge: Van der Molen but I know nothing else about it. The other is a Sony TC-377. I have the original handbook for this but it's not a workshop manual.

If anyone can help I live about halfway between Durham and Bishop Auckland.

Thanks a lot.

Alan
Alan Arkless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2020, 9:32 pm   #2
unitelex
Pentode

Default Re: Newbie with 2 machines in Durham

Hi Alan,

I should be a able to help, I am in Newcastle from time to time.

I'll send you a Private Message

Best Regards, Chris.
unitelex is offline   Reply With Quote