UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Aug 2019, 12:53 pm   #1
6AL5W-Martin
Hexode

Default John Fluke thermometer + printer, problem

hello friends,

I am asking if one of you is familiar with the fluke thermometer set:

2190A thermometer
2030A the little printer
2300A the thermocouple scanner.

My problem: the printer dont want to print.

Description in detail.

I have:
Fluke 2190A with option 6 = limits, no option 2 = output, Manual = yes
Fluke 2300A thermocouple scanner with a card 002 (can listen 10 probes), Manual = no
Fluke 2030A printer (there are no options, always the same) Manual = yes

In the 2190A specs is written a 2190A requires option 2 = output, to be directly conected to the printer, unless a 2300A thermocouple scanner is used. This is used bec. I have no opt.2 in the thermometer..

setup.
2190A connected to the 2300A, ok
2300A connected to the 2030A printer, ok.

temperature reading: ok
scanning: works, ok.

The printer have a print button, but this will not start a printing.
S i think I made any mistake or there must be a setup, device code or anything like that, I am asking for help.
I simply need a printing thermometer with one probe, the 2300A is here only used as a useful interface from the thermometer to the printer.

greetings
Martin