UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Feb 2018, 8:47 pm   #1
marlina2
Diode

Default Old schematics

Hi Just to start with I am not a vintage radio aficionado, but I do dabble with electronics. Recently I have been clearing my late uncles property and have come across a pile of radio and TV schematics from the mid 50's to the early 70's. They includes publications from Sterns of Fleet Street, Supacoils, Laskys, Grundig. There is also quite a few Particle Wireless publications along with parts list prices etc and valve data books. They were going in the skip but if they are of any use to anyone let me know they are yours for the price of a stamp

Thanks for your time
Old 25th Feb 2018, 10:23 pm   #2
Reelman
Heptode

Default Re: Old schematics

I’d like to express a interest if I may. I’m only in Rotherham so I could collect if you like...
Many thanks,
Peter
Old 25th Feb 2018, 10:26 pm   #3
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Hi Marlina, could I go down for these please? Let me know if you have paypal and I'll pay you that way or by cheque.

PM me details and I'll get back to you in a similar way. To contact me use the PM system, but the e-mail option; not that you only have a limited number of PM's until you have more posts.

Thanks, Ed
Old 25th Feb 2018, 10:29 pm   #4
Andrew64
Triode

Hi Marlina2,
I've just sent you a pm but seeing the interest since I first saw your message a hat may be a good idea!

Illegitimi non carborundum
Closed Thread