UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2010, 10:46 am   #1
yestertech
Nonode

Default COSSOR TV SERVICE DATA useable ?

I have been offered some manufacturers data across various decades, radio and TV
Not being a TV man, I'm wondering if any of the TV stuff listed here is not already well documented and available.
If this is the case, I will acquire it anyway and pass it on, but I don't want to rescue hardcopy docs which are already scanned/available

COSSOR : 937/938/938F/939/939F/938A/939A/943/944/945/946/945B/949/947/1210 & 1210A

Also available are PYE/ULTRA/HMV data , but no model numbers.

If anyone can give me a list of data from the above manufacturers which is desirable I can check to see what is available.

Thanks

Andy
Old 23rd May 2010, 9:25 pm   #2
thermionic
Heptode

Default Re: COSSOR TV SERVICE DATA useable ?

Hi Andy.

I can see where your coming from - but I would be inclined to accept the service info anyway. Certainly most, if not all of whats on offer is already available, but little nuggets of information such as manufacturers mods and service engineers notes on diagrams can be invaluable.

I have a Cossor 9** TV in the pile, so would be interested in any data for this. If you want to offload the TV data I would be very interested.

Cheers. SimonT.