UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Oct 2023, 4:25 pm   #1
Horsefodder
Diode

Default Repair of Marconi CR100 required.

Hi everyone, is there anyone willing to restore a cr100 for me, I inherited from my father and remember it worked well 45 years ago! I’m in south Oxfordshire but can travel, many thanks Bruce
Old 10th Oct 2023, 3:44 pm   #2
Radio Tech
Nonode

Default Re: Repair of Marconi CR100 required.

Hi Bruce

It will really depend firstly on how much restoration work has to be done, secondly, how bad is the condition of the set? Those sets were built like a tank and therefore very robust, I think the worst will be the valves in it and the electrolytic capacitors. PM me if you would like me to have a go at it, but remember no promises.

Ken
Closed Thread