UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 10th Nov 2005, 3:48 pm   #1
Aerodyne
Octode

Default Vintage Radio World

Hi all
I've just uploaded my latest revision of Vintage Radio World. The url is
www.vintageradioworld.co.uk
and the site has been greatly enlarged and brought up to date. I'd be grateful for comments and for any errors or faulty links you might notice.
-Tony
Old 10th Nov 2005, 6:25 pm   #2
Aerodyne
Octode

Default Re: Vintage Radio World

I should have mentioned that the address is a new one as I've changed web host, also I can be emailed from the link on many of the pages - that's new, too. I've closed the .tesco.net site down now.

-Tony
Old 11th Nov 2005, 9:00 am   #3
Mike Phelan
Dekatron

Hi Tony

Excellent - a nice clear and well designed website. Had a quick browse through 'Nostalgia' and spotted a few who's instead of whose and a lower-case Goon Show.
I fear that us pedants will be a bit short of material, though!
Old 11th Nov 2005, 4:44 pm   #4
Aerodyne
Octode

AAARGH... must put that right. Thanks, Mike. Funny that no matter how often you read through something it takes a fresh pair of eyes to spot these sort of errors. Small they may be, but - as all good pedants - I'm as fussy about my errors as I am about those of others.
Thanks for the feedback!
-Tony
Closed Thread