UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Sep 2022, 3:10 pm   #101
E93AFAN
Tetrode

Default Re: Magazine projects

60 Old John, thank you for your very kind offer, sadly I sent my clock to the great clock graveyard as until I opened it I'd forgotten it was on Perf Board and sadly my eyesight isn't up to the challenge any more !

However, it is good to know someone else built one of these clocks and that it still soldiers on 47 years later.
Old 5th Sep 2022, 3:52 pm   #102
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Default Re: Magazine projects

Yes I am very pleased with it, after getting over my initial disappointment. First switch on I set it to count in seconds an watched as it counted 38-39-40-0 oops 40 seconds in a minute / 40 minutes an hour? Switched it off for 20 seconds, switched on again and it worked ok. About one in twenty switch on's after a power cut results in a wrong count. Once in the correct count works well.

John.