UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 9th Jul 2019, 9:37 pm   #1
Chris55000
Heptode

Default Soviet Era C155 Oscilloscope Offered, 20

Hi!

I'm wanting to whittle down my oscilloscope collection by getting rid of those instruments I doubt I'll recondition, next on the hit list is an early 1970s era C1–55 Soviet Era Dual Beam Oscilloscope, fully transistorised with a true double – gun CRT in good condition.

I believe the bandwidth (each channel) to be DC–10MHz.

There are separate intensity, focus, astigmatism and y–shift controls for each gun of the CRT, fitted either side of the tube.

This scope is in good cosmetic condition bar a small broken piece of the plastic skirt for the voltage–calibrator knob. (Somebody who's good at "3d" printing could possibly make another!)

I'd like 20 for this please as the postage from Germany was quite a bit more than that when I originally won it!

I have some documentation but unfortunately only in Cyrillic!

Collection from W Midlands WS8 please!

Chris Williams

Last edited by Chris55000; 9th Jul 2019 at 9:44 pm.
Chris55000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2019, 10:27 pm   #2
ekjdm14
Hexode

Default Re: Soviet Era C155 Oscilloscope Offered, 20

I'd like this but collection would be the issue. I don't suppose you'd be prepared to send via Hermes etc. to Congleton by any chance? Obviously happy to cover shipping and handling expenses. How soon do you need it gone, as I could enquire about FCS also.

Cheers, Dan.
Old 17th Jul 2019, 10:28 am   #3
Chris55000
Heptode

Hi!

Member Dan ("ejkdm14") has expressed an interest in this so far and is endeavouring tosee if the FCS can assist, but depending on how my car repairs go I may be able to deliver!

Mods, could you leave this one open a bit whilst I see if Dan can use the FCS etc, please?

PM sent!

Chris Williams
Old 17th Jul 2019, 11:04 am   #4
ekjdm14
Hexode

Also, please accept my apologies Chris for not posting an FCS thread sooner. I managed to get distracted and seeing this post has just reminded me! Post duly made in the FCS section!