UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Oct 2020, 9:08 am   #41
Oldtestgear
Hexode

Default Re: Recycling

I have shifted large lots of assorted stuff on eBay as " collection only" from Torquay & have been successful. True these lots have not raised much money but has allowed me to clear the workbenches of stuff that was taking up a lot of space. As it all went to someone that wanted it, then my conscience was clear.

Do not spend time testing or writing detailed descriptions as this is not necessary. Plenty of clear pictures is vital to get some interest & set the starting price low.

FWIW

Phil
Old 6th Oct 2020, 9:23 pm   #42
John_BS
Octode

Default Re: Recycling

I've just discovered the delights (and temptations) of Facebook Marketplace.

John
Closed Thread