UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Sep 2023, 2:59 pm   #1
glasstransistor
Triode

Default Very fine solder repair/surgery to coil if possible?

Hi All.

Just to ask if somebody could possibly repair a coil for me? During trying to diagnose an intermittent fault then align the set it has come apart. The wires are still visible and have to admit, I neither have the skill, tools and eyesight/optics to repair this or even try to begin, it is from a small battery AM receiver from East Germany so a direct replacement could prove difficult to find. I have attached a couple of pics but my phone struggled to get that close up. Any offers for help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.

Kind Regards, Neil.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230924_144006.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	285518   Click image for larger version

Name:	20230924_143943.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	285519  
Old 25th Sep 2023, 4:29 pm   #2
glasstransistor
Triode

Default Re: Very fine solder repair/surgery to coil if possible?

Hi All,
Hopefully sorted now due to sorting out a new osc coil massive thanks to a fellow forum member for helping me out and sharing some knowledge. Looking forward to getting some music out of this radio again! Forum mods please close.
Kind Regards,
Neil.
Closed Thread