UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 3rd Feb 2024, 12:33 pm   #1
G8vsjDave
Pentode

Default Scrap Rigonda VL100 with a good tube.

I am in need of a scrap Rigonda VL100 with a good tube. I could also use a new (or better than I have) front plastic tube surround.
All costs will be covered.
Progress on repair so far - https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...34#post1616834

Dave
G8vsjDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2024, 1:51 pm   #2
G8vsjDave
Pentode

Default Re: Scrap Rigonda VL100 with a good tube.

Bumped - in desperation.
Old 11th Feb 2024, 4:27 pm   #3
greg_simons
Octode

Strange how they've all dried up, there were literally thousands about in the day, it might be useful to search Bimex as well, same tv.
Greg.
Old 11th Feb 2024, 11:42 pm   #4
hamid_1
Heptode

I have a scrap Rigonda Fiesta TV which I'm pretty sure uses the same tube. Problem is it's untested and I don't know if it would survive being sent by post.
hamid_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2024, 1:16 pm   #5
G8vsjDave
Pentode

Hi Hamid. Thank you for answering my wanted post. As long as the CRT is intact, the condition of the rest is not important. I have received small televisions in the post before and as long as they are well packed with lots of newspaper they arrive ok. If you would be kind enough to post your Rigonda, I’ll follow up with my address details via PM. Of course, I’m happy to reimburse your expenses.
Thanks again
Dave